Is tag a Scrabble word?
Yes, tag is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Tag is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word tag.
- Attach a tag or label to
- Touch a player while he is holding the ball
- Provide with a name or nickname
- Go after with the intent to catch
- Supply (blank verse or prose) with rhymes
- A label written or printed on paper, cardboard, or plastic that is attached to something to indicate its owner, nature, price, etc.
- A label associated with something for the purpose of identification
- A small piece of cloth or paper
- A game in which one child chases the others; the one who is caught becomes the next chaser
- (sports) the act of touching a player in a game (which changes their status in the game)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tag?
1 Anagram of Tag
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tag:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tag'.