Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Age
The definition of age, the meaning of the word Age:
Is age a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - How long something has existed
- n. - An era of history having some distinctive feature
- n. - A time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises
- n. - A prolonged period of time
- n. - A late time of life
- v. - Begin to seem older; get older
- v. - Grow old or older
- v. - Make older
Age is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in age: A E G
1 Anagram of Age
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to age:
3 words found using the letters in "Age"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words