Is gate a Scrabble word?
Yes, gate is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Gate is a valid Scrabble word.
Gate is a word starting with g ending with e. Check our list of words starting with g ending with e.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word gate.
- Supply with a gate
- Control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- Restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
- A movable barrier in a fence or wall
- A computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- Total admission receipts at a sports event
- Passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gate?
1 Anagram of Gate
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gate:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gate'.