Is level a Scrabble word?
Yes, level is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Level is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
19 definitions of the word level.
- Aim at
- Tear down so as to make flat with the ground
- Make level or straight
- Direct into a position for use
- Talk frankly with; lay it on the line
- Become level or even
- Having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- Not showing abrupt variations
- Being on a precise horizontal plane
- Oriented at right angles to the plumb
- Of the score in a contest
- A position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
- A relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- A specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
- Height above ground
- Indicator that establishes the horizontal when a bubble is centered in a tube of liquid
- A flat surface at right angles to a plumb line
- An abstract place usually conceived as having depth
- A structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in level?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to level:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'level'.
- S: levels