Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Staged
The definition of staged, the meaning of the word Staged:
Is staged a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Perform (a play), especially on a stage
- v. - Plan, organize, and carry out (an event)
- v. - Attend a dance or a party without a female companion
- v. - Give away information about somebody
- v. - Watch, observe, or inquire secretly
- adj. - Written for or performed on the stage
- adj. - Deliberately arranged for effect
Staged is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in staged: A D E G S T
1 Anagram of Staged
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to staged:
80 words found using the letters in "Staged"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words