Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, gates is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Supply with a gate
2. Control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
3. Restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
1. United States computer entrepreneur whose software company made him the youngest multi-billionaire in the history of the United States (born in 1955)
2. A movable barrier in a fence or wall
3. A computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
4. Total admission receipts at a sports event
5. Passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gates?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words