Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Gates
The definition of gates, the meaning of the word Gates:
Is gates a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States computer entrepreneur whose software company made him the youngest multi-billionaire in the history of the United States (born in 1955)
- n. - A movable barrier in a fence or wall
- n. - A computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- n. - Total admission receipts at a sports event
- n. - Passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
- v. - Supply with a gate
- v. - Control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- v. - Restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
Gates is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in gates: A E G S T
2 Anagrams of Gates
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gates:
49 words found using the letters in "Gates"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words