Is gates a Scrabble word?
Yes, gates is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Gates is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word gates.
- Supply with a gate
- Control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- Restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
- United States computer entrepreneur whose software company made him the youngest multi-billionaire in the history of the United States (born in 1955)
- A movable barrier in a fence or wall
- A computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- Total admission receipts at a sports event
- Passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gates?
2 Anagrams of Gates
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gates:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gates'.