Is spates a Scrabble word?
Yes, spates is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Spates is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word spates.
- Come down like raindrops
- Become permanently attached
- Strike with a sound like that of falling rain
- Clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- Engage in a brief and petty quarrel
- Clap one's hands together
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- A sudden forceful flow
- The occurrence of a water flow resulting from sudden rain or melting snow
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spates?
2 Anagrams of Spates
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spates:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spates'.