Is pass a Scrabble word?
Yes, pass is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Pass is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word pass
The meaning of pass
43 definitions of the word pass.
- Go across or through
- Move past
- Make laws, bills, etc. or bring into effect by legislation
- Pass by
- Place into the hands or custody of
- Stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point
- Travel past
- Come to pass
- Go unchallenged; be approved
- Pass time in a specific way
- Pass over, across, or through
- Transmit information
- Disappear gradually
- Go successfully through a test or a selection process
- Be superior or better than some standard
- Accept or judge as acceptable
- Allow to go without comment or censure
- Transfer to another; of rights or property
- Pass into a specified state or condition
- Throw (a ball) to another player
- Be inherited by
- Cause to pass
- Grant authorization or clearance for
- Pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- Eliminate from the body
- Of advancing the ball by throwing it
- (baseball) an advance to first base by a batter who receives four balls
- (military) a written leave of absence
- (American football) a play that involves one player throwing the ball to a teammate
- The location in a range of mountains of a geological formation that is lower than the surrounding peaks
- Any authorization to pass or go somewhere
- A document indicating permission to do something without restrictions
- A flight or run by an aircraft over a target
- A bad or difficult situation or state of affairs
- A difficult juncture
- One complete cycle of operations (as by a computer)
- You advance to the next round in a tournament without playing an opponent
- A permit to enter or leave a military installation
- A complimentary ticket
- A usually brief attempt
- (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team
- Success in satisfying a test or requirement
- (ballet) a step in dancing (especially in classical ballet)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pass?
3 Anagrams of Pass
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pass:
Unscramble the letters in pass
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pass'.