Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Pets
The definition of pets, the meaning of the word Pets:
Is pets a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- n. - A special loved one
- n. - A fit of petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight)
- n. - Using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)
- v. - Stroke or caress gently
- v. - Stroke or caress in an erotic manner, as during lovemaking
Pets is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pets: E P S T
3 Anagrams of Pets
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pets:
10 words found using the letters in "Pets"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words