Is steps a Scrabble word?
Yes, steps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Steps is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
23 definitions of the word steps.
- Shift or move by taking a step
- Put down or press the foot, place the foot
- Cause (a computer) to execute a single command
- Treat badly
- Furnish with steps
- Move with one's feet in a specific manner
- Walk a short distance to a specified place or in a specified manner
- Place (a ship's mast) in its step
- Measure (distances) by pacing
- Move or proceed as if by steps into a new situation
- A flight of stairs or a flight of steps
- The course along which a person has walked or is walking in
- Any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal
- The distance covered by a step
- The act of changing location by raising the foot and setting it down
- Support consisting of a place to rest the foot while ascending or descending a stairway
- Relative position in a graded series
- A short distance
- The sound of a step of someone walking
- A musical interval of two semitones
- A mark of a foot or shoe on a surface
- A solid block joined to the beams in which the heel of a ship's mast or capstan is fixed
- A sequence of foot movements that make up a particular dance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in steps?
2 Anagrams of Steps
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to steps:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'steps'.