Is taps a Scrabble word?
Yes, taps is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Taps is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word taps.
- Cut a female screw thread with a tap
- Draw from or dip into to get something
- Strike lightly
- Draw from; make good use of
- Tap a telephone or telegraph wire to get information
- Furnish with a tap or spout, so as to be able to draw liquid from it
- Make light, repeated taps on a surface
- Walk with a tapping sound
- Dance and make rhythmic clicking sounds by means of metal plates nailed to the sole of the dance shoes
- Draw (liquor) from a tap
- Pierce in order to draw a liquid from
- Make a solicitation or entreaty for something; request urgently or persistently
- (military) signal to turn the lights out
- The sound made by a gentle blow
- A gentle blow
- A faucet for drawing water from a pipe or cask
- A small metal plate that attaches to the toe or heel of a shoe (as in tap dancing)
- A tool for cutting female (internal) screw threads
- A plug for a bunghole in a cask
- The act of tapping a telephone or telegraph line to get information
- A light touch or stroke
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in taps?
3 Anagrams of Taps
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to taps:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'taps'.