Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Flock
The definition of flock, the meaning of the word Flock:
Is flock a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A church congregation guided by a pastor
- n. - A group of birds
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- n. - An orderly crowd
- n. - A group of sheep or goats
- v. - Move as a crowd or in a group
- v. - Come together as in a cluster or flock
Flock is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in flock: C F K L O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to flock:
6 words found using the letters in "Flock"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words