Yes, past is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Past is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word 'past'.
- So as to pass a given point
- Earlier than the present time; no longer current
- Of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
- The time that has elapsed
- A earlier period in someone's life (especially one that they have reason to keep secret)
- A verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in past?
3 Anagrams of Past
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to past:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'past'.