Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Past
The definition of past, the meaning of the word Past:
Is past a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The time that has elapsed
- n. - A earlier period in someone's life (especially one that they have reason to keep secret)
- n. - A verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past
- adj. - Earlier than the present time; no longer current
- adj. - Of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
- adv. - So as to pass a given point
Past is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in past: A P S T
3 Anagrams of Past
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to past:
17 words found using the letters in "Past"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words