Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Tape
The definition of tape, the meaning of the word Tape:
Is tape a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening
- n. - A recording made on magnetic tape
- n. - The finishing line for a foot race
- n. - Measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip (cloth or metal) marked in inches or centimeters and used for measuring lengths
- n. - Memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide; used to record audio or video signals or to store computer information
- v. - Fasten or attach with tape
- v. - Record on videotape
- v. - Register electronically
Tape is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tape: A E P T
3 Anagrams of Tape
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tape:
20 words found using the letters in "Tape"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words