Is spat a Scrabble word?
Yes, spat is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Spat is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word spat.
- Come down like raindrops
- Become permanently attached
- Strike with a sound like that of falling rain
- Clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
- Engage in a brief and petty quarrel
- Clap one's hands together
- Expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth
- Utter with anger or contempt
- Rain gently
- Drive a skewer through
- A quarrel about petty points
- A cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles
- A young oyster or other bivalve
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spat?
3 Anagrams of Spat
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spat:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spat'.