Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, spat is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Come down like raindrops
2. Become permanently attached
3. Strike with a sound like that of falling rain
4. Clap one's hands or shout after performances to indicate approval
5. Engage in a brief and petty quarrel
7. Clap one's hands together
8. Expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth
9. Utter with anger or contempt
10. Rain gently
11. Drive a skewer through
1. A quarrel about petty points
2. A cloth covering (a legging) that covers the instep and ankles
3. A young oyster or other bivalve
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spat?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words