Yes, returns is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Returns is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
29 definitions of the word 'returns'.
- Go or come back to place, condition, or activity where one has been before
- Give back
- Go back to a previous state
- Go back to something earlier
- Bring back to the point of departure
- Return in kind
- Make a return
- Answer back
- Be restored
- Pay back
- Pass down
- Elect again
- Be inherited by
- Return to a previous position; in mathematics
- Give or supply
- Submit (a report, etc.) to someone in authority
- Document giving the tax collector information about the taxpayer's tax liability
- A coming to or returning home
- The occurrence of a change in direction back in the opposite direction
- Getting something back again
- The act of going back to a prior location
- The income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- Happening again (especially at regular intervals)
- A quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one)
- The key on electric typewriters or computer keyboards that causes a carriage return and a line feed
- A reciprocal group action
- A tennis stroke that sends the ball back to the other player
- (American football) the act of running back the ball after a kickoff or punt or interception or fumble
- The act of someone appearing again
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in returns?
1 Anagram of Returns
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to returns:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'returns'.