Yes, turners is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Turners is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'turners'.
- United States slave and insurrectionist who in 1831 led a rebellion of slaves in Virginia; he was captured and executed (1800-1831)
- United States endocrinologist (1892-1970)
- English landscape painter whose treatment of light and color influenced the French impressionists (1775-1851)
- United States historian who stressed the role of the western frontier in American history (1861-1951)
- A tumbler who is a member of a turnverein
- A lathe operator
- One of two persons who swing ropes for jumpers to skip over in the game of jump rope
- Cooking utensil having a flat flexible part and a long handle; used for turning or serving food
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in turners?
1 Anagram of Turners
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to turners:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'turners'.