Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Turner
The definition of turner, the meaning of the word Turner:
Is turner a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - United States slave and insurrectionist who in 1831 led a rebellion of slaves in Virginia; he was captured and executed (1800-1831)
- n. - United States endocrinologist (1892-1970)
- n. - English landscape painter whose treatment of light and color influenced the French impressionists (1775-1851)
- n. - United States historian who stressed the role of the western frontier in American history (1861-1951)
- n. - A tumbler who is a member of a turnverein
- n. - A lathe operator
- n. - One of two persons who swing ropes for jumpers to skip over in the game of jump rope
- n. - Cooking utensil having a flat flexible part and a long handle; used for turning or serving food
Turner is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in turner: E N R R T U
1 Anagram of Turner
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to turner:
32 words found using the letters in "Turner"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words