Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Sure
The definition of sure, the meaning of the word Sure:
Is sure a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Having or feeling no doubt or uncertainty; confident and assured
- adj. - Exercising or taking care great enough to bring assurance
- adj. - Certain to occur; destined or inevitable
- adj. - Physically secure or dependable
- adj. - Reliable in operation or effect
- adj. - (of persons) worthy of trust or confidence
- adj. - Infallible or unfailing
- adj. - Certain not to fail
- adj. - Impossible to doubt or dispute
- adv. - Definitely or positively (`sure' is sometimes used informally for `surely')
Sure is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in sure: E R S U
4 Anagrams of Sure
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sure:
14 words found using the letters in "Sure"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words