Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Nuts
The definition of nuts, the meaning of the word Nuts:
Is nuts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Usually large hard-shelled seed
- n. - Egyptian goddess of the sky
- n. - A small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
- n. - Half the width of an em
- n. - A whimsically eccentric person
- n. - Someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- n. - One of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- v. - Gather nuts
- adj. - Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
Nuts is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in nuts: N S T U
2 Anagrams of Nuts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nuts:
12 words found using the letters in "Nuts"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words