Is nuts a Scrabble word?
Yes, nuts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Nuts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word nuts
The meaning of nuts
9 definitions of the word nuts.
- Gather nuts
- Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
- Usually large hard-shelled seed
- Egyptian goddess of the sky
- A small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
- Half the width of an em
- A whimsically eccentric person
- Someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- One of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in nuts?
2 Anagrams of Nuts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to nuts:
Unscramble the letters in nuts
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'nuts'.