Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Rues
The definition of rues, the meaning of the word Rues:
Is rues a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - European strong-scented perennial herb with grey-green bitter-tasting leaves; an irritant similar to poison ivy
- n. - Leaves sometimes used for flavoring fruit or claret cup but should be used with great caution: can cause irritation like poison ivy
- n. - Sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- n. - (French) a street or road in France
- v. - Feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about
Rues is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in rues: E R S U
4 Anagrams of Rues
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rues:
14 words found using the letters in "Rues"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words