Yes, rues is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Rues is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'rues'.
- Feel remorse for; feel sorry for; be contrite about
- European strong-scented perennial herb with grey-green bitter-tasting leaves; an irritant similar to poison ivy
- Leaves sometimes used for flavoring fruit or claret cup but should be used with great caution: can cause irritation like poison ivy
- Sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- (French) a street or road in France
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rues?
4 Anagrams of Rues
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rues:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rues'.