Is issue a Scrabble word?
Yes, issue is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Issue is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word issue.
- Prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- Circulate or distribute or equip with
- Bring out an official document (such as a warrant)
- Come out of
- Make out and issue
- An important question that is in dispute and must be settled
- One of a series published periodically
- Some situation or event that is thought about
- The act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity)
- Supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition) issued by the government
- The income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- A phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
- The immediate descendants of a person
- The becoming visible
- An opening that permits escape or release
- The act of issuing printed materials
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in issue?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to issue:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'issue'.