Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, issue is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
1. Prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
2. Circulate or distribute or equip with
3. Bring out an official document (such as a warrant)
4. Come out of
5. Make out and issue
1. An important question that is in dispute and must be settled
2. One of a series published periodically
3. Some situation or event that is thought about
4. The act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity)
5. Supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition) issued by the government
6. The income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
7. A phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon
8. The immediate descendants of a person
9. The becoming visible
10. An opening that permits escape or release
11. The act of issuing printed materials
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in issue?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words