Is rust a Scrabble word?
Yes, rust is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Rust is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word rust
The meaning of rust
8 definitions of the word rust.
- Become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid
- Cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- Become coated with oxide
- Of the brown color of rust
- A red or brown oxide coating on iron or steel caused by the action of oxygen and moisture
- A plant disease that produces a reddish-brown discoloration of leaves and stems; caused by various rust fungi
- The formation of reddish-brown ferric oxides on iron by low-temperature oxidation in the presence of water
- Any of various fungi causing rust disease in plants
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rust?
4 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Rust
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rust:
Unscramble the letters in rust
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rust'.