Yes, true is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
True is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word 'true'.
- As acknowledged
- Make level, square, balanced, or concentric
- Consistent with fact or reality; not false
- Accurately placed or thrown
- Devoted (sometimes fanatically) to a cause or concept or truth
- Expressing or given to expressing the truth
- Conforming to definitive criteria
- Worthy of being depended on
- Not pretended; sincerely felt or expressed
- Rightly so called
- Determined with reference to the earth's axis rather than the magnetic poles
- Having a legally established claim
- In tune; accurate in pitch
- Accurately fitted; level
- Proper alignment; the property possessed by something that is in correct or proper alignment
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in true?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to true:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'true'.