Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, true is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. As acknowledged
1. Make level, square, balanced, or concentric
1. Consistent with fact or reality; not false
2. Accurately placed or thrown
3. Devoted (sometimes fanatically) to a cause or concept or truth
4. Expressing or given to expressing the truth
5. Conforming to definitive criteria
6. Worthy of being depended on
7. Not pretended; sincerely felt or expressed
8. Rightly so called
9. Determined with reference to the earth's axis rather than the magnetic poles
10. Having a legally established claim
11. In tune; accurate in pitch
12. Accurately fitted; level
1. Proper alignment; the property possessed by something that is in correct or proper alignment
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in true?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words