Is ruts a Scrabble word?
Yes, ruts is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Ruts is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word ruts.
- Be in a state of sexual excitement; of male mammals
- Hollow out in the form of a furrow or groove
- A groove or furrow (especially one in soft earth caused by wheels)
- A settled and monotonous routine that is hard to escape
- Applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ruts?
1 Anagram of Ruts
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ruts:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ruts'.