Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, rent is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. Let for money
2. Grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
3. Engage for service under a term of contract
4. Hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
5. Tear or be torn violently
1. A payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
2. An opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
3. The return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
4. The act of rending or ripping or splitting something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rent?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words