Is rent a Scrabble word?
Yes, rent is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Rent is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word rent.
- Let for money
- Grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- Engage for service under a term of contract
- Hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
- Tear or be torn violently
- A payment or series of payments made by the lessee to an owner for use of some property, facility, equipment, or service
- An opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- The return derived from cultivated land in excess of that derived from the poorest land cultivated under similar conditions
- The act of rending or ripping or splitting something
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rent?
1 Anagram of Rent
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rent:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rent'.