Is raging a Scrabble word?
Yes, raging is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Raging is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word raging
The meaning of raging
12 definitions of the word raging.
- Characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense
- Very severe
- (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
- Behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- Be violent; as of fires and storms
- Feel intense anger
- Treat cruelly
- Cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- Play in ragtime
- Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- Censure severely or angrily
- Break into lumps before sorting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in raging?
6 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Raging
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to raging:
Unscramble the letters in raging
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'raging'.