Is gig a Scrabble word?
Yes, gig is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Gig is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word gig
The meaning of gig
6 definitions of the word gig.
- Long and light rowing boat; especially for racing
- An implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- A cluster of hooks (without barbs) that is drawn through a school of fish to hook their bodies; used when fish are not biting
- Tender that is a light ship's boat; often for personal use of captain
- Small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and no hood
- A booking for musicians
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gig?
3 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Gig
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gig:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gig'.