Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Ranging
The definition of ranging, the meaning of the word Ranging:
Is ranging a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Change or be different within limits
- v. - Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- v. - Have a range; be capable of projecting over a certain distance, as of a gun
- v. - Range or extend over; occupy a certain area
- v. - Lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line
- v. - Feed as in a meadow or pasture
- v. - Let eat
- v. - Assign a rank or rating to
- adj. - Wandering freely
Ranging is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in ranging: A G G I N N R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ranging:
45 words found using the letters in "Ranging"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words