Is storm a Scrabble word?
Yes, storm is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Storm is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word storm.
- Behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- Take by force
- Rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning
- Blow hard
- Attack by storm; attack suddenly
- A violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale) and precipitation and thunder and lightning
- A violent commotion or disturbance
- A direct and violent assault on a stronghold
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in storm?
1 Anagram of Storm
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to storm:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'storm'.