Yes, rage is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Rage is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'rage'.
- Behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- Be violent; as of fires and storms
- Feel intense anger
- A feeling of intense anger
- A state of extreme anger
- Something that is desired intensely
- Violent state of the elements
- An interest followed with exaggerated zeal
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rage?
2 Anagrams of Rage
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rage:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rage'.
- B: barge
- H: gerah
- J: jager
- W: wager
- V: grave