Is gag a Scrabble word?
Yes, gag is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Gag is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word gag
The meaning of gag
9 definitions of the word gag.
- Prevent from speaking out
- Be too tight; rub or press
- Tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- Make jokes or quips
- Struggle for breath; have insufficient oxygen intake
- Cause to retch or choke
- Make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; strain to vomit
- A humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- Restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gag?
2 Letter Words
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gag:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gag'.