Is losings a Scrabble word?
Yes, losings is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Losings is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word losings.
- Fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense
- Fail to win
- Suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- Place (something) where one cannot find it again
- Miss from one's possessions; lose sight of
- Allow to go out of sight
- Fail to make money in a business; make a loss or fail to profit
- Fail to get or obtain
- Fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- Be set at a disadvantage
- Something lost (especially money lost at gambling)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in losings?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to losings:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'losings'.