Is losing a Scrabble word?
Yes, losing is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Losing is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word losing.
- Fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense
- Fail to win
- Suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- Place (something) where one cannot find it again
- Miss from one's possessions; lose sight of
- Allow to go out of sight
- Fail to make money in a business; make a loss or fail to profit
- Fail to get or obtain
- Fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- Be set at a disadvantage
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in losing?
2 Anagrams of Losing
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to losing:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'losing'.