Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Slings
The definition of slings, the meaning of the word Slings:
Is slings a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A highball with liquor and water with sugar and lemon or lime juice
- n. - A plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms; used to propel small stones
- n. - A shoe that has a strap that wraps around the heel
- n. - A simple weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a projectile is whirled and then released
- n. - Bandage to support an injured forearm; consisting of a wide triangular piece of cloth hanging from around the neck
- v. - Hurl as if with a sling
- v. - Hang loosely or freely; let swing
- v. - Move with a sling
- v. - Hold or carry in a sling
Slings is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in slings: G I L N S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slings:
22 words found using the letters in "Slings"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words