Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Losses
The definition of losses, the meaning of the word Losses:
Is losses a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something lost (especially money lost at gambling)
- n. - Something that is lost
- n. - Gradual decline in amount or activity
- n. - The act of losing someone or something
- n. - The disadvantage that results from losing something
- n. - The experience of losing a loved one
- n. - The amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- n. - Military personnel lost by death or capture
- n. - Euphemistic expressions for death
Losses is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in losses: E L O S S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to losses:
28 words found using the letters in "Losses"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words