Is losses a Scrabble word?
Yes, losses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Losses is a valid Scrabble word.
Losses is a word starting with l ending with s. Check our list of words starting with l ending with s.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word losses.
- Something lost (especially money lost at gambling)
- Something that is lost
- Gradual decline in amount or activity
- The act of losing someone or something
- The disadvantage that results from losing something
- The experience of losing a loved one
- The amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- Military personnel lost by death or capture
- Euphemistic expressions for death
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in losses?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to losses:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'losses'.