Is soils a Scrabble word?
Yes, soils is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Soils is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word soils.
- Make soiled, filthy, or dirty
- The state of being covered with unclean things
- The part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- Material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use)
- The geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in soils?
1 Anagram of Soils
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to soils:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'soils'.