Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Soils
The definition of soils, the meaning of the word Soils:
Is soils a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The state of being covered with unclean things
- n. - The part of the earth's surface consisting of humus and disintegrated rock
- n. - Material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use)
- n. - The geographical area under the jurisdiction of a sovereign state
- v. - Make soiled, filthy, or dirty
Soils is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in soils: I L O S S
1 Anagram of Soils
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to soils:
19 words found using the letters in "Soils"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words