Yes, gloss is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Gloss is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'gloss'.
- Give a shine or gloss to, usually by rubbing
- Provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases
- Provide an interlinear translation of a word or phrase
- Give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
- An explanation or definition of an obscure word in a text
- An alphabetical list of technical terms in some specialized field of knowledge; usually published as an appendix to a text on that field
- The property of being smooth and shiny
- An outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in gloss?
1 Anagram of Gloss
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gloss:
There are 4 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'gloss'.