Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Gloss
The definition of gloss, the meaning of the word Gloss:
Is gloss a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An explanation or definition of an obscure word in a text
- n. - An alphabetical list of technical terms in some specialized field of knowledge; usually published as an appendix to a text on that field
- n. - The property of being smooth and shiny
- n. - An outward or token appearance or form that is deliberately misleading
- v. - Give a shine or gloss to, usually by rubbing
- v. - Provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases
- v. - Provide an interlinear translation of a word or phrase
- v. - Give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
Gloss is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in gloss: G L O S S
1 Anagram of Gloss
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to gloss:
13 words found using the letters in "Gloss"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words