Yes, sling is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Sling is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'sling'.
- Hurl as if with a sling
- Hang loosely or freely; let swing
- Move with a sling
- Hold or carry in a sling
- A highball with liquor and water with sugar and lemon or lime juice
- A plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms; used to propel small stones
- A shoe that has a strap that wraps around the heel
- A simple weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a projectile is whirled and then released
- Bandage to support an injured forearm; consisting of a wide triangular piece of cloth hanging from around the neck
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sling?
1 Anagram of Sling
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sling:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sling'.