Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Sling
The definition of sling, the meaning of the word Sling:
Is sling a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A highball with liquor and water with sugar and lemon or lime juice
- n. - A plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms; used to propel small stones
- n. - A shoe that has a strap that wraps around the heel
- n. - A simple weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a projectile is whirled and then released
- n. - Bandage to support an injured forearm; consisting of a wide triangular piece of cloth hanging from around the neck
- v. - Hurl as if with a sling
- v. - Hang loosely or freely; let swing
- v. - Move with a sling
- v. - Hold or carry in a sling
Sling is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in sling: G I L N S
1 Anagram of Sling
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sling:
17 words found using the letters in "Sling"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words