Yes, lose is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Lose is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'lose'.
- Fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense
- Fail to win
- Suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- Place (something) where one cannot find it again
- Miss from one's possessions; lose sight of
- Allow to go out of sight
- Fail to make money in a business; make a loss or fail to profit
- Fail to get or obtain
- Fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- Be set at a disadvantage
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lose?
3 Anagrams of Lose
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lose:
There are 22 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lose'.
- A: aloes
- F: floes
- I: solei
- K: koels
- J: joles
- M: moles
- L: losel
- X: loxes