Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Lose
The definition of lose, the meaning of the word Lose:
Is lose a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense
- v. - Fail to win
- v. - Suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- v. - Place (something) where one cannot find it again
- v. - Miss from one's possessions; lose sight of
- v. - Allow to go out of sight
- v. - Fail to make money in a business; make a loss or fail to profit
- v. - Fail to get or obtain
- v. - Retreat
- v. - Fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- v. - Be set at a disadvantage
Lose is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in lose: E L O S
3 Anagrams of Lose
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lose:
16 words found using the letters in "Lose"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words