Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Long
The definition of long, the meaning of the word Long:
Is long a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Desire strongly or persistently
- adj. - Primarily temporal sense; being or indicating a relatively great or greater than average duration or passage of time or a duration as specified
- adj. - Primarily spatial sense; of relatively great or greater than average spatial extension or extension as specified
- adj. - Of relatively great height
- adj. - Good at remembering
- adj. - Holding securities or commodities in expectation of a rise in prices
- adj. - (of speech sounds or syllables) of relatively long duration
- adj. - Involving substantial risk
- adj. - Planning prudently for the future
- adj. - Having or being more than normal or necessary:"long on brains"
- adv. - For an extended time or at a distant time
- adv. - For an extended distance
Long is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in long: G L N O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to long:
6 words found using the letters in "Long"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words