Is long a Scrabble word?
Yes, long is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Long is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word long
The meaning of long
12 definitions of the word long.
- For an extended time or at a distant time
- For an extended distance
- Primarily temporal sense; being or indicating a relatively great or greater than average duration or passage of time or a duration as specified
- Primarily spatial sense; of relatively great or greater than average spatial extension or extension as specified
- Of relatively great height
- Good at remembering
- Holding securities or commodities in expectation of a rise in prices
- (of speech sounds or syllables) of relatively long duration
- Involving substantial risk
- Planning prudently for the future
- Having or being more than normal or necessary:"long on brains"
- Desire strongly or persistently
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in long?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to long:
Unscramble the letters in long
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'long'.