Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Loss
The definition of loss, the meaning of the word Loss:
Is loss a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something that is lost
- n. - Gradual decline in amount or activity
- n. - The act of losing someone or something
- n. - The disadvantage that results from losing something
- n. - The experience of losing a loved one
- n. - The amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- n. - Military personnel lost by death or capture
- n. - Euphemistic expressions for death
Loss is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in loss: L O S S
1 Anagram of Loss
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to loss:
6 words found using the letters in "Loss"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words