Yes, loss is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Loss is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word 'loss'.
- Something that is lost
- Gradual decline in amount or activity
- The act of losing someone or something
- The disadvantage that results from losing something
- The experience of losing a loved one
- The amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue
- Military personnel lost by death or capture
- Euphemistic expressions for death
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in loss?
1 Anagram of Loss
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to loss:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'loss'.