Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Logs
The definition of logs, the meaning of the word Logs:
Is logs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A segment of the trunk of a tree when stripped of branches
- n. - The exponent required to produce a given number
- n. - A written record of messages sent or received
- n. - A written record of events on a voyage (of a ship or plane)
- n. - Measuring instrument that consists of a float that trails from a ship by a knotted line in order to measure the ship's speed through the water
- v. - Enter into a log, as on ships and planes
- v. - Cut lumber, as in woods and forests
Logs is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in logs: G L O S
1 Anagram of Logs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to logs:
8 words found using the letters in "Logs"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words