Is miss a Scrabble word?
Yes, miss is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Miss is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word miss.
- Fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- Feel or suffer from the lack of
- Fail to attend an event or activity
- Leave undone or leave out
- Fail to reach or get to
- Be without
- Fail to reach
- Be absent
- Fail to experience
- A young woman
- A failure to hit (or meet or find etc)
- A form of address for an unmarried woman
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in miss?
2 Anagrams of Miss
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to miss:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'miss'.