Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Miss
The definition of miss, the meaning of the word Miss:
Is miss a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A young woman
- n. - A failure to hit (or meet or find etc)
- n. - A form of address for an unmarried woman
- v. - Fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- v. - Feel or suffer from the lack of
- v. - Fail to attend an event or activity
- v. - Leave undone or leave out
- v. - Fail to reach or get to
- v. - Be without
- v. - Fail to reach
- v. - Be absent
- v. - Fail to experience
Miss is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in miss: I M S S
2 Anagrams of Miss
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to miss:
9 words found using the letters in "Miss"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words