Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Teased
The definition of teased, the meaning of the word Teased:
Is teased a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Annoy persistently
- v. - Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- v. - To arouse hope, desire, or curiosity without satisfying them
- v. - Tear into pieces
- v. - Raise the nap of (fabrics)
- v. - Disentangle and raise the fibers of
- v. - Separate the fibers of
- v. - Mock or make fun of playfully
- v. - Ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
- adj. - Feeling mild pleasurable excitement
Teased is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in teased: A D E E S T
2 Anagrams of Teased
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to teased:
58 words found using the letters in "Teased"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words