Is teased a Scrabble word?
Yes, teased is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Teased is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word teased
The meaning of teased
10 definitions of the word teased.
- Feeling mild pleasurable excitement
- Annoy persistently
- Harass with persistent criticism or carping
- To arouse hope, desire, or curiosity without satisfying them
- Tear into pieces
- Raise the nap of (fabrics)
- Disentangle and raise the fibers of
- Separate the fibers of
- Mock or make fun of playfully
- Ruffle (one's hair) by combing the ends towards the scalp, for a full effect
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in teased?
4 Letter Words
2 Anagrams of Teased
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to teased:
Unscramble the letters in teased
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'teased'.