Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Steady
The definition of steady, the meaning of the word Steady:
Is steady a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A person loved by another person
- v. - Make steady
- v. - Support or hold steady and make steadfast, with or as if with a brace
- adj. - Not subject to change or variation especially in behavior
- adj. - Not liable to fluctuate or especially to fall
- adj. - Securely in position; not shaky
- adj. - Marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable
- adj. - Relating to a person who does something regularly
- adj. - Not easily excited or upset
- adv. - In a steady manner
Steady is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in steady: A D E S T Y
1 Anagram of Steady
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to steady:
70 words found using the letters in "Steady"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words