Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Seated
The definition of seated, the meaning of the word Seated:
Is seated a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Show to a seat; assign a seat for
- v. - Be able to seat
- v. - Place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- v. - Put a seat on a chair
- v. - Provide with seats
- v. - Place or attach firmly in or on a base
- v. - Place in or on a seat
- adj. - (of persons) having the torso erect and legs bent with the body supported on the buttocks
Seated is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in seated: A D E E S T
2 Anagrams of Seated
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to seated:
58 words found using the letters in "Seated"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words