Yes, wasted is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Wasted is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word 'wasted'.
- Serving no useful purpose; having no excuse for being
- Not used to good advantage
- (of an organ or body part) diminished in size or strength as a result of disease or injury or lack of use
- Very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
- Spend thoughtlessly; throw away
- Use inefficiently or inappropriately
- Get rid of
- Run off as waste
- Get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
- Spend extravagantly
- Lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief
- Cause to grow thin or weak
- Cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- Become physically weaker
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in wasted?
2 Anagrams of Wasted
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to wasted:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'wasted'.