Yes, late is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Late is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'late'.
- Later than usual or than expected
- To an advanced time
- At an advanced age or stage
- In the recent past
- Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time
- After the expected or usual time; delayed
- Of the immediate past or just previous to the present time
- Having died recently
- Of a later stage in the development of a language or literature; used especially of dead languages
- At or toward an end or late period or stage of development
- (used especially of persons) of the immediate past
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in late?
4 Anagrams of Late
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to late:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'late'.
- A: alate
- G: aglet
- F: fetal
- I: telia
- H: lathe
- K: latke
- M: metal
- U: lutea
- T: latte
- V: valet