Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Windings
The definition of windings, the meaning of the word Windings:
Is windings a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The act of winding or twisting
- v. - To move or cause to move in a sinuous, spiral, or circular course
- v. - Extend in curves and turns
- v. - Arrange or or coil around
- v. - Catch the scent of; get wind of
- v. - Coil the spring of (some mechanical device) by turning a stem
- v. - Form into a wreath
- v. - Raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
Windings is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 16 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in windings: D G I I N N S W
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to windings:
46 words found using the letters in "Windings"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words